It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:57 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]
 Post subject: Hello All!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm 
Spas Whore

Game you want to join for: Black Ops (Gay Ops)
Previous clan experience in that game: A lot but never played for a "GOOD" team.
Steam: x3mlygood
Email: becham4buzo@gmail.com

I am posting this cause i got an email from Whizperz who saw my twl post. I would definitely like to join but with a certain condition, i would like to be put in charge of the strats, that is, setting up the strategy for the matches we play. Yes i know, you barely know me and i am requesting all this from you :D. Well we will be playing sometime later tonight and then you can judge on what you want. Happy Fragging!

Post subject: Re: Hello All!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

Hey man! Glad you got the email! We usually start getting on around 8 to 8:30 EST (most of us have kids we gotta put to bed heh). Then we'll see if we can scrounge up some scrims. I'm interested to see how your strats fit our particular skill sets as we generally develop the strats as a team together based on scrim performance. I'm perfectly open to new ideas in the strat department though. You bring your ideas tonight and we'll give you feedback on how we generally play and see if we can put the right people in your strat. It's likely your strats will be very similar to ours :) Looking forward to meeting you tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:47 pm 
Spas Whore

I guess Array would be next? and out of curiosity, did you guys win on Jungle?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:03 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

We didn't win on Jungle but we had one drop when we were up 9-4 so we had to scramble in a 5th. We lost a ton of momentum when that happened and lost 10-13. We should have won, we were outgunning them =/ But to be perfectly honest, we haven't done much in BO in the off-season. We played a few ladder matches but its ladder and we weren't taking it real serious. We used the first preseason match last night on Jungle as our jump start to get back in gear.

But yeah, Array is the next map followed by Firing Range for week 2.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:43 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

always welcome new idea's, we usually make the strats together off of what everyone see's in scrims and what works and doesn't work against teams and what they do to us.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]