Go to page Previous  1, 2

PC or PS3?
PC 60%  60%  [ 6 ]
PS3 40%  40%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 10
 Post subject: Re: MW2 - PC or PS3?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm 
]BoS[ Member

Yeah was reading in the financial papers today they made the most in a two day period than any other release in video game history.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:07 pm 
]BoS[ Member

And I think I will be getting it for 360.l

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:56 am 
]BoS[ Leader

Well the game is terrible on the pc for mp, was talking with omgukk tonight about it, all the games are completely lagged because servers are running off of peoples machines and not a dedicated server; there are already you tube videos of it and of major hackers in MW2 lol.... IW is retarded and should of seen this coming or they did and are just forcing people who want to play the game play on a console.

Your buying into exactly what they want father. fps may switch to the console eventually because every moron in the world can afford one and be a terrible nub on a console game but the real pros will always be on pc no console gamer can compete with a pc gamer. We should send a message to them by not buying their product because its crap. But u can go have fun with all the 10 year old screaming into their mics in MW2

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:29 am 
]BoS[ Leader

AK1200 wrote:
And I think I will be getting it for 360.l

If I get it for a console, I'll be getting it for the 360 as well. This is the part that I'm not sure about honestly looking forward. I truly think PC gaming will go by the wayside as consoles get bigger and badder. I mean if the 360 introduced mouse and keyboard attachments, where do you think 90% of the competitive community would be? Consoles for sure. There are a ton more noobs playing but that means the community will still stronger than on PC just because of the sheer number. And honestly, the only pro circuit that I know of still alive after all the PC pro circuits died is the MLG which is consoles. As far as the MLG goes Father, if you're looking to stay competitive you should really look to see which console it plans to use.

I just think the process of buying/building a competitive PC is too much trouble for 95% of "hardcore" gamers and because of that consoles will always win because all you have to do is drop $300 on a console and you've got the same equipment as the next guy. I'm seriously torn about all of this myself because I really would love to play the SP/Co-op but I don't want to buy a game that has no replay value or very little replay value. This is a pretty important time for the team as well in that we should seriously consider where competitive gaming will be and where we need to go to stay active and alive. I truly enjoy the "off-season" as much or more as everyone else but I'd like to start getting active again in something as my nights are truly starting to bore the shit out of me after the family goes to bed unless I'm playing L4D with fox and frank heh. Whether its UrT or L4D2 or what, we need to start getting active again as a group. I truly miss talking and hanging out with all of you.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 am 
]BoS[ Leader

Horseshoe wrote:
Yeah it is sad but PC gamers are a dieing bread.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:01 am 
]BoS[ Leader

I hear the prestige edition of mw2 comes with a pair of night vision gogels.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:04 pm 
Urban L337

Well I don't have the 360 and I don't plan on buying one. The buttons are virtually identical anyway. I'm just gonna enjoy playing this online, not taking it too serious, try to own some nubs, etc. My great hope now is in BF:BC 2. But yeah I agree, I really want to start competing again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 pm 
]BoS[ Member

the only reason i'd buy it for the 360 is my brother-in-law (who is 14) wants me to get it and play online with him. He was disappointed when I didn't have it the first day it came out lol.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:03 pm 
]BoS[ Member

traded in COD 4, fifa 09 and picked up MW2 for the 360.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 pm 
]BoS[ Member

I have the sp part covered if you want it. took me 5 hours to beat the sp campaign. story was kinda cool and I got a chill like I haven't gotten in a while when doing part of it. there is a spec-ops part that can be done mostly solo. no co-op/multi player though.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:01 pm 
Urban L337

Yeah I read that the opening scene is pretty dark and controversial.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 pm 
Urban L337

Hooked up the PS3 today and played MW2 for a only a short few minutes online. I was greatly let down by the graphics. Compared to COD4 on my PC with mostly all high settings at 1080p, MW2 looked pale in comparison. Now its not terrible but the level of detail defined through out each map is not even close. That's all I can say for now. I didn't play it enough to give a proper review for the online aspect.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 2 of 2   [ 32 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2