It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:12 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 16 posts ]
 Post subject: Name: Vynaris @ World in Conflict
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:00 am 
Spas Whore

I have been suggested by -=]BoS[=-Mustang29 to come and make an application here! So here I am =D

Game you want to join for: World in Conflict
Previous clan experience in that game: Stated in the application
Xfire: <none> could get it, tho I hate it! =X
Email: serkj@hotmail.com

This is a copy/paste from my application on WiC Forums:

http://www.massgate.net/read.php?39453, ... #msg-39028

Hey guys and future generals =D

I'm seriously looking for a competitive(tournament) team which will play in the same time zone (Québec - Montréal *American Eastern*) and will play more than 5 games a week =D. It would be good if you have your own servers but that is not necessary.

I am not willing to start and lead a team, cause my schedule is pretty tight and I wouldn't have time to fill in the role of a leader. I would like to join a well established clan (web page, more than 3-4 members) that see them going far into the game.

Also, I would apprciate if you could just be honest. I've joinned alot of clans while back in the beta, and they were all saying that they were the top and blah blah blah... finaly I could destroy their best players while playing infantry in the farm yards!!!!!! I'm really looking for a good team with a good comunication (not some type of Rambos)

P.S.: I speak french (main), English(American style) and a bit of spanish. My english is pretty good tho I have a super foreign accent =D

P.S.: I also own a 50 slot vent server which we could use to talk (since the in-game voice ip is $*("/ )

My gaming background:
(Do not take this as if I was trying to show-off or that i'm full of myself or something.... rather take this as to know if your clan would be the kind of clan I am looking for. I know alot of ppl will read this and call bullshit but if you need proofs, I am more than willing to give em all!)

- Been one of the top starcraft players in my country
- Been in a cal-p team at counter-strike for 2 seasons & finished 1st or 2nd at many local tournaments
- Been top 5 battle net @ warcraft 3 season 1 and 2 & finished 1st at 2 local tournaments
- Been playing WoW where I've reached 70 with 4 chars full decked with "merciless" (best PvP equipement)
- Currently studing chess with a Russian (Ruslan Kashtanov) and playing in the 1700's

FAQS

What is the role that you normaly play?
- I try to play them all for sure and I try to adapt to all situations... but I must say that I like the "air role" cause its fast action from the biggining to the end and it seems that air is the role that has the biggest impact in the game. A well played air player can own everything. If I don't play air, I normaly go as a support anti-air / arty... I'm kinda pro with the T.A. points so.... I can fill pretty much every role =D

How many hours do you spend in that game per week?
- It all depends. I still have my competitive team at WoW 5v5 and we are currently pushing our final step as we are currently rank 8 and we want rank 1. Tho WiC might be my next serious game... I really think that I will continue to play WoW for fun with my friends. I could give this game an easy 25-30 hours a week(or more if needed) between 12:00 and 13:00 (my lunch) and 20:00 and 0:00 (yes I have a girlfriend and we had an agreement that I wouldn't play before 20:00 - damn girls! =D)

We are looking for players like you, but what is your system, we don't want you to crash in important games?
I have a 6.0 dual amd, 8800gtx, 2 gig balistick rams, M2N-E motherboard and 2x raptor (10,000 rpm HD) in raid. as for my connection, I run on a cable and get pings around 14~110 depending on the server. It happens quite rarely that I get disconnected maybe once a month for about 2sec?

If you are that good, you might already have some friends in here. Why don't you join them?
- Well, my main problems is that actualy all my friends are pretty caught up with either WoW or War3 TFT (which I pretty much dislike). Don't think I haven't tryed to make them join... maybe later =X

I might want to start my clan, are you willing to be my 1st member?
- No. Just straight no.... forming a clan is somewhat time consuming, could take months and also takes alot of organisation and such. I would rather join a team that has been playing R.T.S. for a while and has some conception of team play. I kinda want to join the 1st tournament that is starting soon =D

Well, my clan isn't what we call a pro clan, but we are all good friends and we are currently doing good, would you like to join?
- Definatly will look foward into that. I'm not necessarly looking for a pro team, since most of the pro teams will play over 60 hours a week... and that I won't have such time to play. I wouldn't mind joinning a medium/advanced skill clan... as long as there is communication and that the clan has some basic concept of what is a strategie.

Would you like to make/call the strats?
- I would prefer not to since I perfer to watch my game rather than to watch others game and try to tell them what to do... aldo I could definatly help you to make/create some strategies

How can I contact you?
- Right now, just contact me in game " Vynaris " or just reply to this post. Don't send an invite right away... I want to talk with you 1st =D (note: since the servers are crashing quite oftenly right now... your best bet is to reach me thru this post. Leave me your e-mail or msn (I DON'T USE AIM... AIM SUCKS))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:40 am 
Urban L337

Thanks, that was me by the way. :) I am starting a new name for myself in Wic - Mustang29. I've been known as Killer elsewhere for about 10 years now. Looking forward to getting you on Vent. Our members are in the midst of purchasing the game, and I fully except by the end of this month to have a full 10-14 man roster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:51 am 
Spas Whore

bah! I kind of change my name every 2-3 weeks so no one really bothers me =D

yep! so what is your vent infos? I might just hop in after work!

btw I added you to my friend list on wic! and just plyaed my 1st game since beta.... lost a bit of it... but will take a week or so to get back in =D

nwyas!

nice to see you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:53 am 
]BoS[ Leader

Vent IP: 209.160.75.93:3807

Enjoy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:23 pm 
Spas Whore

ok so I just added you to xfire killer!!

I'm at job but if you have any questions i'll be able to answer them!

my xfire: vynaris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:21 pm 
Spas Whore

Been trying to join vent

IP: 209.160.75.93
port: 3807

you guys probably have a password or something? cause I can't get in =X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:48 pm 
Urban L337

I got him setup on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:10 am 
Urban L337

Hey, can you be around tonight? I'm pretty sure we can get a couple of our guys together to give you some tryouts, and pub around and see if you'll fit in around here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:22 pm 
Spas Whore

well sorry about that.... couldn't play much this week-end....

I work in hydraulics for some food companies here... and we had a break down... so this is why I just showed up late at night and only played 2-3 games... needed to sleep! =X

I would like to add that I'm still in my 5v5 WoW team and that we OCCASIONALY raid. So this is why I won't be 100% on WiC tho I enjoy WiC a bit more than I enjoy WoW lately.... I guess that those IRL friends are kind of important to me and that is why I will continue to play some WoW while enjoying WiC!

And more... when I log and I don't see any of the BoS online... I just log off and play WoW! I really hate WiC when it comes to Pub... =X This game is made so you have alot of team work... just having 1-2 persons you know on the server makes a huge difference. So what happens is that I might have joinned WiC... and left right away =D

If you need me, or anything and you need to contact me here is my info

VENTRILO SERVER:
Server IP/HOSTNAME: fuse29.nrgservers.net
Server Port: 3573
Server Password: Pinnacle or Pinacle (can't remember)
Channel password: avdure

my name is either: Avoid, Clearshot, Vynaris

Come on this vent if you need a Support / Inf / Air player =D hehehe I will always come if i'm not 5v5ing! Don't be shy! =D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:08 pm 
Spam Much?

This guy funny, Make Erz laff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:52 am 
Urban L337

Did we get this guy in vent? Sorry I've been a slight busy lately.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:54 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

ya we did

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:45 pm 
Spam Much?

He's has my vote.....good guy,great gamer!
I see alot of fun ahead.

Post subject: Re: Name: Vynaris @ World in Conflict
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:32 pm 
Spas Whore

Just wanted to let you know that I am not dead....

just my CPU is... and my 2nd one has an hardtime to run WiC...

I can hardly even play WoW or any good games or anything =(

so...

Hope you are not mad =( I should get my new one by the end of the month! =D

sorry about that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:40 pm 
Spam Much?

ibh (in before horseshoe)

WoW sucks /obligatory Horseshoe comment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:09 pm 
]BoS[ Leader

The-Stoned-Priest wrote:
ibh (in before horseshoe)

WoW sucks /obligatory Horseshoe comment

Damn right, WoW is a no skill "Game" but I would call it a waist of bandwidth, time, money, and GOLD FARMERS.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 16 posts ]