It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:36 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: Looking to Hire Gamers
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:03 pm 
Baby Beretta

I would like take to this opportunity to introduce PlayLinc™ http://www.playlinc.com.

We are actively looking to hire gamers for Playlinc. Imagine, you can get paid for doing what you love - gaming!

We have a huge need for part-time employees, work from home candidates in the areas of :
    Game Support
    Game Testers
    Ambassadors
Pay is up to $10.00/Hr

A. We ask that you have access to a PC and are able to get online.
B. Can dedicate a minimum of 10 hrs a week
C. Be a gamer with over 1 year of experience playing online games.

Genuine Offer- NOT a spam or Bot! We need gaming related experienced candidates and there are not many applicants online. Hence approaching the source i.e. folks like you guys who have a girth of knowledge to see if you are interested.

This is a flexible, part-time gig, same as walking into any place, filling out an app and working for a company. Difference is, our positions allow you to work from home and pretty much set your own hours.

If you're interested, I invite you to email me JAYM@playlinc.com or JAYHOME@gmail.com and include the following information. We'll be in contact immediately, and soon, you'll be working and playing with Playlinc, the future of online gaming.

1. You're Name
2. Clan URL/Your Clan name/ GAMES you Play
3. Date of Birth (16 or older only)
4. Contact information (include email & a best number to call)
5. Best time for brief interview. (Include time zone)

OK, the ball's in your court. Everyone at Playlinc and the Playlinc partners are anxious to make you a part of our team. So, if you're interested in picking up some extra cash working in an industry you love, I encourage you to contact me.

Jay M
jaym@playlinc.com
jayhome@gmail.com
www.playlinc.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Playlinc™

Playlinc ™ is an all encompassing free gaming portals for PC and console gamers with services that include:

Free game server hosting: Host games through our free high speed servers located in our data centers on both coasts. Example: Free CS, BF2, BF2142 Ranked servers!

Built in Free VOIP servers: Don’t pay for Ventrillo or Teamspeak VOIP servers ever again.

Game area network (GAN): GAN eliminates the ‘Achilles Heel’ for LAN based games- that require all players to be in a localized setting or place. Turn you LAN based games into a multiplayer online game! A mod/map makers delight.

Buddy IM systems: Our convenient IM service is based on AIM or ICQ and it allows you to keep in touch with your gaming friends.

Game Overlay (In game chat client): The Game overlay services allows you to communicate through text or Voice with your all your AIM or ICQ friends within a game, avoiding the need to minimize a game when sending or receiving an IM.

Follow your buddy into games: This one click service drops you into the very game that your buddies are playing within, eliminating the hassle in finding their game server.

Prizes and giveaways: Enjoy multitude of promotions and prize giveaways from our partners. Great contests like Verizon's promotion that gave away 50 Alien computers in 50 days! And Tournament's by recognized online gaming sites like the CPL, one which paid $100,000 to a single winner!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:25 pm 
sounds sweet, i tell ya guys,i dont know if you know, but..FPS games will soon hit critical mass.which means a certain percent of the population will be playing fps games.I think its 12%..not for sure though.Clans will be expected to be ran as businesses and have bank accounts to tranfer the millions of dollars that will flood online tourny's n lan parties b/c of the sponcers and such.Just one thing stops the outbreak of popularity and the millions of dollars in sponcers.."hackers"!This might be a lil off topic..its just the demand for testers n such in the topic reminds me.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]