It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:42 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]
 Post subject: Join my fight
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:05 pm 
]BoS[ Member

http://www.wxyz.com/news/local/story/Da ... KjBjw.cspx

For those of you who dont know this is my brother and the battle that my family has been fighting for the past two years. Please show support and pass my brothers story on.

Post subject: Re: Join my fight
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:06 am 
Spam Much?

shitty.

Do the french not have bounty hunters he could put out there to resteal the kids for him? I mean fairs fair, she stole em once he should resteal em since he's the legal guardian with full custody.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:43 pm 
]BoS[ Member

Anything for you Ryan. Anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:36 pm 
Nuke

i wish you/him the best <3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:07 pm 
]BoS[ Member

I live just outside of Detroit and heard about this story. It is very weird that it directly ties into our team and a fellow member. Anything I can do let me know, I live in Royal Oak. Hit me up and I can give you as much support as I, and the others close to me, can.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 pm 
]BoS[ Member

I was thinking, why not use a security firm for this situation. This is straight from CTC Internationals website:

“It’s in the area of special operations that things sometimes get hairy,” Rustmann said. For security reasons Rustmann won’t go into details, but CTC does rescue children of divorce when the parent not awarded custody kidnaps the child or children and takes them overseas to avoid the U.S. court system. “We go into the country, conduct surveillance to determine how to best handle the rescue, then bring them out,” Rustmann explained.

Jamie really ought to look into this since the justice system has failed.

If this viable option is the decision he decides to go with in the end, please report back on how it goes.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:50 pm 
]BoS[ Member

Thanks for all the love everyone ive passed it all along and my bro really appreciates it. germ we should meet up dude i live in berkley. go smash some bottles at woodys or some shit.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:49 am 
]BoS[ Member

I don't normally hit up Woody's or downtown much simply because it is a yup fest, and over crowded. My prime spot is Tavern on The Main, $3 32 oz drinks bro, get me nicely drunk, then walk the mile home.

How old are you bro? Did you go to Berkley Schools? if so what year did you graduate? I know a few folk from berkley.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:40 pm 
]BoS[ Member

good shit i hate downtown royal oak too but i figured everybody knows woodys right. if i drink in r.o. its 2 dollar tuesdays at DB coopers other then that its 24 or berkley front 3 blocks from my house. 27/2000 If you wanna come on saturday my friends in ferndale are having their annual luau bash fully catered liquior stock like youve never seen before music theres a pool and a hot tub. 300+ people. insane party its ten bucks and all goes to a scholarship fund in the name of their daughter who passed 2 years ago bless her soul Cassie Spence. Just hit me up if you wanna go

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:38 am 
]BoS[ Member

Dayum, I have a wedding to go to, and I am watching my bro's pitbull Saturday night, Sunday and Monday. This dog, it is such a wimp, it's built like a brick, but it is such a bitch. It's afraid of cats, shadows, and things that move fast, but he is cool as hell.

I graduated in 2000 as well, do you know Justin Runde, Bryan Cicchol, Jason Biggum, etc?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:34 am 
Spam Much?

None of them are on facebook. So they are clearly retarded !

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 11 posts ]