It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Bad Company 2 Matches and New (and old) Faces
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:07 am 
]BoS[ Leader

It has been a rather busy time for us both online and offline for the past month but tonight kicks off with TWL's 8v8 Conquest Season 1 Preseason matches. We are paired up against Team Beastmode and look forward to a great match on Africa Harbor. Thursday night we have a double header with legacy eSports at 9pm EST defending our #4 rank on the 8v8 Conquest Ladder and then again versus Count It! at 10pm EST for the 4v4 Squad Rush Ladder. The match against legacy eSports should be a great one as they are currently 5-0 (a few forfeit wins mixed in there) but an up-and-coming team nonetheless.

Also, we'd like to welcome Scizm and his brother MBeta to the team. Scizm was a member of Black Ops Squadron back in the early days of Urban Terror and it is very nice to have him back on the team. MBeta is also a veteran Urban Terror player with an extensive history in the UrT community. Also, I'd like to officially welcome Dagger2b's brother D-Dog to the team. This team has always been about creating a family environment and we are truly living up to that notion now. Welcome guys!

I also updated our Match History for BC2 on the site which puts us at 5-1 officially. Keep up the great work guys!

Post subject: Re: Bad Company 2 Matches and New (and old) Faces
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:35 pm 
]BoS[ Member

Thanks for the welcome. I have really enjoyed kickin some ass with you guys and i look forward to a great season of play.

Post subject: Re: Bad Company 2 Matches and New (and old) Faces
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:33 pm 
SR8 Champion

Well I'm a bit late to the party....we've been in the news for far too long!
(somebody update this thing)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]