It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:40 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]
 Post subject: Hi BoS
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:13 am 
Baby Beretta

Hi there all, im Dave, hence the log in name ^^
(hi to chief, rev, wisch n dagger especially)

Im currently in a clan called UK_WDW, i was wondering how many euro bf2 members you have because i was wondering if you wouldn't mind having afew friendly scrims against us. We are thinking of getting into some leagues so i wanted to see what the competition is like :)
my xfire btw is..
crazydavey

and i look forward to hearing from you lot, nice website btw. Ill drop into some BoS servers sometime if i get the chance too.

See you lot around
Dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:16 am 
]BoS[ Leader

We actually don't have any euro bf2 members at this time and we're currently getting ready to make the move from bf2 into something new (like etqw when it comes out). If you guys have decent pings to us here in the states we might be able to work out a scrim sometime. Saturday will most likely be our last official match when it comes to bf2 but we might be able to pull some guys together for another scrim one last time =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:28 am 
Baby Beretta

o, im sorry to hear your leaving BF2, i used to play normal ET, thought that ET:QW just looked like bf2 just with a big skin pack. I was going to get 2142 but i didn't like the overall concept.
You ever get project reality for BF2?
i recommend it, i got it around 3 days ago and love it, so much more team involvement than BF2

lol sorry for the rant, even though i was a diehard ET fan im still gonna get ET:QW when its out in UK :)

Dave

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 3 posts ]